Job TitleFinancial Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience7 to 10 years
Job Published09 October 2023
Job Reference No.1909844074
Financial Manager Parow Cape Town
Our Manufacturing client in Parow Cape Town is looking for a Financial Manager with 7 years plus experience coming from a manufacturing environment. Essential that you come from a Manufacturing Industry. Qualification in Financial Management a MUST. Chartered Accountants CA’s welcome to apply
Salary Negotiable PLUS benefits and yearly bonuses and incentives Min Requirements
- A Financial/Accounting degree is required.
- At least 7 years is working experience in finance coming from a Manufacturing environment.
- Provide financial information for strategic business decisions.
- Implement accounting standards and accepted business practices in financial reporting.
- Produce and deliver accessible and informative financial reports on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of SAGE /ACCPAC / PASTEL OR SYSPRO OR SAP – ANY
- Management and supervision of the accounts department (6 staff in the department)
- Management of General Ledger function
- Computation of VAT, Tax, PAYE, and submission to tax authorities
- Adverse Tax Experience
- Production, reconciliation, and analysis of monthly management accounts, including detailed analysis and critical point summary.
- Reconciliation of loan accounts
- Stock count valuation report
- Fixed Asset Register and monthly depreciation
- Ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled
- Preparing financial audits
- Producing annual budgets and forecasts
- Cash flow management and Sales reports
- Monthly payroll processing, bi-annual filings and IRP5 EMP501 submissions.
- Managing incoming funds and CFC accounts for exports