Job TitleClient Service Consultant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 2 years
Job Published17 October 2023
Job Reference No.3170004068
Client Service Consultant Cape Town
Our client is looking for a Client Service Consultant who will be responsible for all incoming client queries. Please note that this role is for people with a Disability only.
Position Type: Disabled candidate only
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Commerce related field is essential.
- 1-2 years’ experience within the financial services industry, investments / LISP / Asset Management environment.
- Call centre environment experience – inbound
- Knowledge on FICA / FAIS and FATCA
- Knowledge and experience in client services / contact centre environments.
- MS Office – intermediate level of MS Word & Excel
- CRM application is an advantage.
- Provide client services to clients
- Handle all client queries and/or complaints (telephonic / written / social media and resolve issues to completion.
- Applying technical knowledge and understanding to secure an end-to-end finalization of client requests.
- Evaluate problems regarding service issues and enquires to determine their importance and urgency.
- Performing investigations where necessary to facilitate problem resolution timeously.
- Responsible for ensuring that service excellence to Clients / Intermediaries remains within best practice and standards.
- Responsible for managing reputational risk and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirement, procedures, and service standards.
- Remain updated and informed on legislative and industry changes.
- Responding to all enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Liaising with operations support to provide best client experience.
- Technical understanding and ability to apply that understanding to daily outputs.
- Collaborate effectively across business units to achieve business results.
- Take up and resolve administrative and service issues that hinder good service delivery.
Please Apply Online at FROGG Recruitment