Job TitleHR & Financial Administrator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 5 years
Job Published18 August 2023
Job Reference No.3716993311
HR and Financial Administrator Airport Industrial Cape Town
Our Client is looking for an All Rounder in HR, Finance, and Administration in Cape Town Airport Industrial Cape Town.
Salary: Negotiable – Provident Fund Included. This is a EE position.
- Matric with mathematics and accounting
- National Diploma (Human Resources)
- 3-4 years’ relevant experience in bookkeeping and human resources under the supervision of a financial/HR manager looking for career growth in our HR Division.
- Pastel Accounting V14 – Advanced
- Pastel Payroll – Advanced
- MS Word – Advanced, MS Excel – Intermediate to advanced
- MS PowerPoint – Advanced
- SarsE@syfile Employer
Finance – Assist with financial duties when needed.
- Statutory returns: VAT, EMP; IRP5; ATR; WSP; COIDA; EE and ensuring that all the compliance certification is up to date (Letters of Good Standing and Tax Clearance Certificates)
- Financial and other Audits
- Bank reconciliations and General Journals
- Supervise the Debtors and Creditors Clerks
- Petty Cash and Cheque book
- Assist with capturing Debtors and Creditors
- Assist with Stock reconciliation
- Reports to and deputies the Human Resources Manager
- Implement the Strategic Human Resources Plan.
- Deal with all day-to-day HR issues and queries.
- Maintain staff files (Hard copy and electronically)
- Give input and recommendations on HR policies and procedures.
- Induction and internal training
- Staff Evaluations: full responsibility for Coordination and Administration under supervision of the Human Resources Manager.
- Assist in the compilation of organization wide Job Descriptions
- Social events: Birthday lists
- Full Payroll duties, Dealing with Leave, etc.
- Payroll of 40 employees