Job TitleGuesthouse Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published30 October 2023
Job Reference No.440600871
Guesthouse Manager Gardens Cape Town
Our client a reputable guesthouse is looking for a Guesthouse Manager in Gardens Cape Town. Young responsible Guesthouse Manager required for a small 7-room guesthouse situated in Gardens Cape Town
Salary Depends on Experience – (shift work) Non-Smoker (Live OUT position)
- Candidate must be well-spoken, presentable, and have sober habits.
- No Smokers
- Must be computer literate and proficient in reservation and billing systems such as Nightsbridge, booking.com, and Hotelier.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Afrikaans, spoken and written.
- Must be able to work shifts, which will include weekends, religious and public holidays.
- Supervision of cleaning staff, breakfast preparation, and guest relations (4-5 staff)
- Front-of-house duties, which include check-in and check-out of guests, answering the telephone and responding to emails.
- Receiving of guests (arrival and Departures)
- Assist with small functions when needed
- Purchasing of breakfast stock and general maintenance of the guesthouse.