Job TitleSenior Bookkeeper
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience7 to 10 years
Job Published28 September 2023
Job Reference No.3657438512
Senior Bookkeeper Bellville South Cape Town
Our technology manufacturing client in Bellville South Cape Town is looking for a well-experienced Senior Bookkeeper with 7 years plus. Candidate must be strong with multi-tasking and prioritizing skills, a prover problem-solver that upholds high-quality service, and build effective working relationships with staff, management, and industry contacts. Must have exceptional time-management skills and be detail-orientated.
Salary Very Negotiable includes 50% medical & pension.
- Relevant Accounting Bookkeeping Qualification a bonus BUT not a MUST
- 7 years plus as a Senior Bookkeeper overseeing the Cape Town Finance Department.
- Computer literate in – Microsoft Office, Excel, Pastel and VIP Payroll
- Full Payroll Experience wages and permanents – VIP Payroll (40-50 staff)
- Full SARS Efiling, easy file statutory experience
- Able to effectively and efficiently manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Managing and overseeing ALL financial aspects of the financial department including 5 staff members, ensuring effective processing of all accounting/bookkeeping, reporting and financial compliances.
- Process Cash Books and perform monthly reconciliations – PASTEL Evolution
- Enforce company financial procedures and ensure that all payments are authorized before payment thereof.
- Petty Cash Management and Asset Register Management
- Processing and reconciliation of Accounts Payable
- Preparing invoices and reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
- Reporting and follow up – on all Accounts receivable
- Perform reconciliation of all control accounts and prepare any necessary journals.
- Preparation of monthly/annual VAT, EMP returns etc.
- Processing and management of Weekly Wages and related costs.
- Monitoring and preparation of accruals, prepaid and provision for future costs.
- Prepare audit files to submit to external auditors.
- Cash flow forecasting, prepare any ad hoc reports as requested by management
Apply online Frogg Recruitment SA